With digitalization being the new norm of society, people’s demands have fastened internet speed, stable transmission, and high bandwidth. With simple copper cables failing to achieve all these purposes, consumers are turning towards AOC fiber cable for obtaining a reliable connection.
The rising popularity of the AOC cable is because it efficiently binds the expanding data networks while securely transferring huge data at a faster pace. Since the active fiber cable (AOC) provides a secure transmission medium, a large number of AOC cables are being installed to satisfy the increasing consumer demands. Thus, this article will help you know all about AOC cables.
What are AOC Cables?
This simple active optical cable definition will give you a clear idea about AOC cables. AOC fiber cable has multimode optical fiber, fiber optic transceivers, control chips, and modules. AOC cable uses the electrical-to-optical conversion on the cable ends, which is aimed to improve speed and provide quick transfers. The cable provides high-end performance without sacrificing compatibility with other electrical interfaces. The distance and flexibility offered by this way of communication make AOC fiber cable more stable for transferring large amounts of data compared to using a copper cable.
Where can We Use AOC Cables?
The cost-effective AOC fiber cable is a reliable solution for improving long-distance communications with a high transfer rate over long distances. Since AOC cables provide fast data transmission and have low chances of interconnection loss, they are highly regarded in multi-lane data communication and related applications.
Data centers and high computing devices, where speed and distance are mandatory, rely on AOC cables to optimize the efficiency of their systems.
In addition, AOC cables are also useful in production line applications where high-resolution images and videos are needed. The greater and faster bandwidth allows the system to display instant images without disruption.
What are the Benefits of AOC Cables?
AOC cable brings many benefits for the users, giving it an advantage over copper cables. Here are some of the top benefits of using an active optical cable.
- They are thin, flexible, and lightweight.
- AOC cables consume less energy, making them energy-efficient solutions while also allowing users to save on electric bills.
- They offer a higher bandwidth transmission performance.
- They also provide resistance to electromagnetic interface (EMI) because they cannot conduct electric current. The EMI cannot only cause system failure but service degradation as well. But with AOC, users get stable yet safe data transmission mode.
- AOC cables are suitable for both short and long-distance communication.
Where to Find the Best AOC Cables?
With so many pros and functions that AOC cable offers, it is a perfect investment for your enterprise or telecommunication business. Thus, choosing the right manufacturer is essential.
SmartAVLink understands the need to achieve stable communication without losing any data in the process, and so the company brings forth a smartly designed USB 3.1 10 Gbps AOC cable.
- Besides offering a superfast bandwidth, the AOC cable can conveniently meet the USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- It has a simple plug-and-play design that consumes a maximum voltage of 5V.
- The 15m length can also be customized according to the customer’s needs.
- With the help of our highly qualified R&D team, it is a stable optical-electric solution suitable for various applications where on-site power is not available.
- The 10 Gbps AOC Cable is a cost-effective choice compromising all the features you want in an AOC cable.
- Last but not least, the AOC fiber cable is also downward compatible. This refers to its feature of supporting USB 2.0 and 1.1.
Delivering superior optical-electric solutions since 2013 years, SmartAVLink ranks among the leading suppliers of optical-electric solutions. Our superior product quality, reliability, and affordability, coupled with an expert R&D team, make us become a trusted manufacturer of AOC cables. Thus, if you want to know more about us and our products, please don’t hesitate to contact us.